Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 15







We have walked soooo far we have reached Tahoe!! It´s amazing!! The town we are in is called something like...umm...Portomarine. And there is an amazing lake that crosses over it. The town originally was built as a single road..then they choose to rebuild it with moving the church stone by stone up the hill...flooding the town and put a water resivoir in. I guess it´s called the ¨Flooded Town¨ or something...

When we got here all the ALbergues were full except one that we luckily got in..it holds about 160 people..I feel like we are in a hospital zone or a war care place. we walk in to a HUGE room divided by sheets as walls to seperate the 4 rooms of about 20 bunk beds PER room!! It´s huge...I wonder if everyone here has Typoid???


Today was exciting to get to the lake town...to then realize that it was totally disgusting to get in....Mary and I just miss the beach so much I think we WANT the water!!

I saw goats today!! yeahh!!





No comments: