Thursday, July 3, 2008

Going to Spain for a month!

Yesss...it's true!! I'm headed to Spain for a month with my friend Mary to do a 300 mile hike/pilgrimage through the northern part of the country. We start in St. Jean, France....cross over the French/Spainish border through the Perines mountains and into Spain....yes...we do meet up with the Bulls and the crazy tourist that run with them in Pampola!! YESSSS!!!

We will then hike for about 10-15 miles a day till we reach the West Coast of SPain and end in a town called Santiago...that will be a month...I come home July 30th-ish.

I'll be trying to get on the computer and keeping this updated...I have Skype too if you want to reach me...my Skype name is jp Exposure.

It'll then! I'm finishing all my packing....work tonight at the airlines and off on the first plane at 6:45am out of John Wayne!

If you are interested in what the HECK I"m doin....check out this website:

http://www.caminodesantiago.me.uk/

2 comments:

ange said...

jenn! i am living vicariously through you. what fun! i can't wait to hear all about it and to see the beautiful photos i know you'll take. it was so fun seeing you at kara's and i guess i won't see you until after this baby girl pops out. keep us all posted! xxoo

Keith said...

Do you have your camera with you?!?! I want to see pictures of all of this!